Foreign Exchange Analyst Job Profile and Description
- Provide services to clients as far as investing in foreign markets are concerned.
- Advising the clients,
- Conduct grass roots surveys for making forecasts.
- Interaction with various types of media and maintaining close relationships with the managements of companies covered as well as fund managers
- Daily updating the economies of different countries and regions.
- Strategize , complete, and record daily trading.
- Carry out rate surveys and aid in determining exchange rate.
- Network with clients and key figures in the market.
- Track and update exchange rates and profitability and generate reports.