Job Description for Associate – Equity Research Associate
Tracking Indian Equity Markets, largely covering Mid & Small Cap.
- Review company reports and filings and analyze financial statements to develop an understanding of the company.
- Proficient in using data-bases like Thomson Reuters (Basic understanding), ACE, Bloomberg.
- Utilized financial data platforms to research and build valuation models.
Understanding the economics of the business and making revenue model.
- Valuing the company on its fundamental parameters using DCF valuation and relative parameters (P/E & EV/EBITDA).
- Working knowledge of Database software like Capital line & Ace equity
- ‘Analyzing financial statements (Balance sheet, Profit and loss statement and Cash Flow Statements) as per IFRS and US GAAP.
- Consolidating and analyzing the quarterly, annual, semi – annual and IPO reports of various companies through different tools.
- Calculation of various financial ratios with the help of financial information in the company reports.
- written reports on the quantitative and qualitative analysis of the industry, sector, trends, and the companies under coverage.